Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bye-Bye camera......Hello exhaustion

Jon has sent my camera off to be fixed, again. Hopefully it won't be gone too long, but I thought I'd let ya know there won't be any pics for awhile.
So today was quite a day. First we decided we wanted to be outside the house, because it was sunny and I can't remember the last time I was actually outside when it was sunny. We just wanted to go shopping and look around. So first we went to Lowe's, then Roberts, then McDonalds, then Hobby Lobby, then Layton Hills Mall, then Taipan, then we decided that we weren't done yet. So we drove all the way down to Ikea. I am Soooooooooooooo exhausted now. It feels like I haven't slept in 2 days. The boys were such troopers. They barely complained and had no naps to boot. And if you can believe it we only spent like $40 all day! I don't recommend doing that much in one day, I never will again. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

what happened to the camera? That is not good...

It was great to see you over the holidays...

Take care.

Luvs!

Andie said...

Um, I like to drop things and my camera was unfortunately in my hands when I decided to have one of those moments, so luckily it is under warranty and can be fixed.