Monday, May 17, 2010

1/2 Marathon











On Saturday I ran in the Ogden 1/2 Marathon. This was my 2nd time running it, and my worst time to boot. I forgot my knee brace, so around mile 3 my knee gave out and I had to basically limp/run the rest of the 10 miles. So I was pretty frustrated to say the least. But there is always next time, right? These photos were taken by my in-laws, who were so awesome and brought my boys to see me cross the finish line! My dad also came to see me, which was AWESOME because he missed it last year. But my mom missed seeing me finish because it took her forever to find a parking spot. But I was just glad she came anyway. Later I will post the porfessional photos taken along the course when the marathon website posts them. Thank you everyone for your support. And wish me luck, because in October I am running another 1/2 marathon. I hope to do a lot better, and I hope to remember my knee brace next time!




1 comment:

Darci said...

yay! good for you!