Sunday, April 17, 2011

OH for the Love of Boys!


All of you who have boys will understand these pics. Thursday Aiden was riding scooters with kids in the neighborhood and face planted off his scooter. This is the result. At first I wasn't worried. He's fallen before. So I got him all cleaned up, then he says "Mom, how did my face get hurt? I don't remember." That's when I started to freak out a bit! So I dropped Owen off at my MIL's. And took Aiden to Kidscare. Luckily he only had 'mild' concussion. And just had to rest for a couple days. He missed out on his soccer game yesterday which he was REALLY bummed about. And the funny thing is, that this is probably only the beginning of these kind of things. With 2 boys I know I will be dealing with A LOT of broken bones, scrapes, bruises, sprains, concussions, stitches, etc, etc, etc. Heck, Aiden broke his arm at 9 months old! I knew this kid was going to give us a run for our money from the start! But his battle wounds look pretty awesome, right?!?!

No comments: