Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jon and Pharmacy School

So I just wanted to let everyone know of all the schools that Jon is applying to this year. They are as follows:

U of U
USN
Howard Univ (Wash DC)
South Univ. (Savannah, GA)
Samford Univ. (Birmingham, AL)
St. John's (Rochester, NY)
Wingate Univ (Wingate, NC)
Northeastern Univ (Boston)
Mass CoP (Boston)

If you can't tell, only the top 2 are in Utah. And they are the only 2 that are West of the Mississippi river. So chances are, if he gets in, that we will be moving East. Honestly at this point I really don't care where we go, as long as he gets in! Everyone pray for him! I know that's weird coming from me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO JON!

Nisa and Colby said...

I hope he gets in Utah somewhere. It would be sad to see you go.

Kathie said...

Well, of course we are hoping for the school that would let you stay close to us. I don't know what my boys would do without your boys. Either way...Good Luck Jon!

Unknown said...

We will be so sad if you guys leave but we hope that Jon gets in wherever he can. You can count on us for support!!