Monday, September 8, 2008

Update

Not much has taken place since I lasted posted, and I have no new pictures to post. But I thought I would at least tell you about our previous week. Monday was Labor Day, and we had a great BBQ with some of our friends, and my family. It was a lot of fun, and great that everyone could get together at the last minute. However, Monday night around midnight, Aiden starting throwing up and didn't stop til bout 4:30am. I ended up calling in sick to work Tuesday to stay home with him. By Tuesday afternoon he was feeling much better. Tuesday night however, around midnight again, Jon starting throwing up. He was much worse than Aiden and he didn't start feeling better until Wednesday night. So far by Wednesday I had a total of maybe 7 hours of sleep. Wednesday night everyone is fine and we all get a great night sleep. Thursday evening rolls around, and I start throwing up. I ended up calling in sick Friday and spent all day in bed. I didn't get out of bed until Saturday morning. It was awful, I have never been that sick, even when I was pregnant. It was nasty!!! Anyway I'm happy to report that all of us are feeling much better, and to our surprise. Owen was the only one who didn't get sick! He always catches everything, but for once he didn't, thankfully. I don't think I could have handled anymore sickness! So that was our week wrapped up! Yeah so much sickly fun!

No comments: