Saturday, February 7, 2009

Randon Things about Me.....

1. I hate E.T. I have been afraid of him since I was a little girl. Just hearing his voice freaks me out!
2. I am very easily scared.
3. I have a weird thing with odd numbers. My alarm always has to set at either 6:01 or 6:11, and so on. Even the volume of our speakers when watching T.V. has to be set on an odd number.
4. I love Jon and the boys more than anything in this whole world put together. They are my life, and I don't know what I would do without them.
5. I floss my teeth like 500 times a day. I can't stand anything between my teeth.
6. You will always find 3 things with me everywhere I go.......a nail file, floss, and chapstick/lipgloss.
7. I have always wanted to be Marine Biologist.
8. I used to hate chocolate. Until I got pregnant with Owen. Now I LOVE IT!
9. I dream of going to Italy. That is my ultimate vacation spot.
10. I am becoming a runner, and actually love it. I will be running my first 1/2 marathon this May.
11. After our ordeal with Owen when he was born, I am a much stronger person, emotionally.
12. I truly believe Jon saved me. I was a lost person with no direction when I met him. I really don't know where I'd be in life if I had never met him. He is my best friend, and I will love him forever.
13. I feel truly blessed to have an amazing mother-in-law.
14. I love shopping! Clothes, purses, shoes, you name, I love it!
15. I feel like life has come to a stand still. Whats next? I ponder that a lot.
16. I hate pickles! They are disgusting! I won't even buy them or have them in the house, the smell of them alone is nauseating.
17. I have become addicted to Twilight. I've read the whole series 3 or 4 times. And I've seen the movie 3 times. I'm very excited for the DVD!
18. I'm not as close to some of my family as I'd like to be.
19. I get really irritated when I see people littering, or watering their lawn in the middle of a hot day, or wasting water in general. A lot of different things like that really piss me off.
20. I have no patience. And I am now finding out that Aiden has even less. That should be interesting when he gets older.
21. I don't know if I believe in Heaven or an Afterlife. When I die my body is buried, and I'm dead. Why should I care what happens after that? I'm leaning more towards reincarnation.
22. I'm not sure about God either.
23. Aiden makes me laugh several times a day. He's such a clown.
24. I am not a morning person. But I wake up almost everyday at 5am to workout. I am terrified of gaining weight. I hate that I will battle this my entire life. Its so frustrating!!!
25. I am so happy that Obama is president. I can actually have faith in my country again!
26. I love watching my boys play with their daddy. He is their favorite toy, and their eyes light up when he plays with them.
27. I love football, especially NFL. Sundays in the fall/winter are my favorite!
28. I hate working full time. I can't wait for the day that I only work part-time.
29. I am very passionate about Global Warming and Politics.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know why, but the ET thing still cracks me up.

PamNoyes said...

I can so relate to wanting to work part time, but from the other side. ;)