Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Few "Firsts" This Week

Aiden had to have his first cavity filled on Thursday. I was so worried how he would handle it. But my fear was for nothing! Because our Dentist is so AWESOME Aiden didn't even realize what was going on. He did so well! The dentist let him pick 4 prizes from their prize area. Then I took him to the store where he got to chose a toy. He said he wanted a movie instead, so he picked Bob the Builder. Way to go Aiden! You were so brave!

Second, we moved Owen out of his crib into a big boy bed. Last night was his first night sleeping in it. It did not go very well. But I don't think it ever does the first night. He woke up at 3am and didn't go back to sleep til 5am, then he woke up at 6:30am for good. I am exhausted! Hopefully tonight will be better, but we'll see. Now that he is in a big bed, we can redecorate his room. His crib was zoo animals, but we are changing it to Thomas the Train.

No comments: