Thursday, March 25, 2010

My 30th Birthday







Last week I turned (gasp) 30! I don't feel any different than I did when I was 29. But now I can say that I have made it to my 3rd decade! my birthday felt like a week long celebration. Which I did not complain about in the least! The Friday before my bday I went to have my tattoo touched up. After that Jon, and my good friend Aprill, and I went to Z'Tejas (in the Gateway, and it's absolutely fabulous food) then went and saw Alice in Wonderland. On the day of my birthday Jon cooked me my favorite meal. His famous lasagna. And he and the boys surprised me with an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. Then to close out the celebration the following Friday, we had a party with our friends. We played games, sang our hearts out at Rock Band and had some yummy food! Then at 1am Lois and I ran out and grabbed our copies of New Moon! It was a really awesome night! I just want to say thanks to all my friends and family who made my birthday so special! Here's to the next 10 years!



No comments: