Sunday, October 5, 2008

Aiden's Multiple Personalities

Why is it that one minute your children are precious, adorable little angels, and the next they are making you want to pull your hair out? Aiden was in such a great mood today, and then I think somehow he had a spell cast upon him, that made him a holy terror! By the time Jon got home from work, I was literally ready to cry. Some days I feel like I'm not being a good mom. But I don't know what I did or what I could have done to make today better. I just hate it, cause I feel like my whole day with Aiden was spent punishing him and putting him in timeout. I want to have fun with my boys on my days off, but today was the exact opposite! AHHHH!!! Hopefully next weekend will be better. Hopefully.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's ok Andrea awww we all have those days that is what friends are for so next time you give me a call. Sometimes you just need a break. Sometimes I feel like I am not doing things right and that is why my son acts up. You are a great mom and a great friend!:)