Thursday, October 9, 2008

Got Tagged: 6 quirks

Defination of quirk:
n.1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.
2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.

Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.



1. I have to sleep on the left side of the bed. (Not so weird, but I have to sit on the left side of the couch too, and I always sit on Jon's left at restaurants.)

2. When we are eating dinner at home, I have to have all the blinds shut, cause I hate the idea of our neighbors being able to see us eat.

3. I twirl/twist my hair when I am stressed, or in deep thought. ( I am currently doing it now, to be able to think of 6 quirks)

4. I have to be the first one to open a new tube of toothpaste or bar of soap.

5. I have my closet organized by color, season, and type of clothing.

6. I have to fall asleep in the same position every night, or I can't go to asleep. I sleep on my stomach, with my head turned to the right, my right leg hanging out of the covers, with one arm tucked under my head and the other sticking above my head. I know it sounds weird, but its oh so comfy!


I tag the following persons:
-Rachael
-Kathie
-Wendy
-Carrie
-Kristiann
-Camie

No comments: