Monday, August 31, 2009

Aiden's First and Second Day of School

Last week was Aiden's first (unofficial) day of Kindergarten. He went last Monday and only for 2 hours. It was mainly just to see where everything was in his classroom, and get acquainted with his teacher. The picture of him in the gray shirt was his outfit. Today was his first (official) day of Kindergarten. He got to ride the bus! I was so nervous, I didn't sleep well last night.







This is him, with his arms folded, waiting for the bus. And of his outfit, he looks so cute in polo's! So he's off to Kindergarten! I took today off work, so I could be home his first day off the bus. I really hope he has a great first day!

2 comments:

Darci said...

cute boy-

Nisa and Colby said...

I'm glad you survived sending him to school! He looks so cute! I already dread the day I have to send Corbin to school.