Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Big Day part 2


And also tomorrow is the BIG day for Jon as well. Tomorrow is the first day of the next 4 years of his life! He starts his Graduate program for his PharmD! I still can't believe its finally here! He has been working for this for almost 10 years! I am so unbelievably proud of my husband. He is the most remarkable man. And I am so thankful that he never gave up on his dream. I know he is sad because he may miss out on a lot going on at home, but Honey, please know that we will think of you everyday. And we love you. And we are so grateful that you are sacrificing so much for what will be in the end, much better for our family. So everyone, wish him, and Aiden, good luck!

And Honey, have fun! (But not too much). I know you will do excellent in school. And always, always remember that I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: