Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I HATE February

I have never really liked the month of February. Mostly because it seems to be so dreary and dull. And also because you feel can Spring right around the corner. I especially hated this last February because we had some sort of sickness in our house every week of that dumb month.
Owen started with RSV the first week, then ended up getting an ear infection on top of that. I got a cold. Jon got a respiratory/sinus infection, and Aiden got a cold/stomach bug. I was hoping that March would be better. But yesterday, Aiden got strep throat.
I feel so frustrated some days with all this sickness! But at least none of it is life threatening. For that I am grateful. So today I have been cleaning, and sanitizing, and washing everything you can imagine. I really hope it helps, and we can finally get rid of the sickness that seems to be hanging over us.
I can't even begin to explain how EXCITED I am for Spring and Summer. I LOVE the month of March. Mainly because of my Birthday. But I am MORE excited for the 24th because Jon and I are going to Seattle, WA for 5 days. WITHOUT children. We have never taken that long of a vacation without our boys. So I am feeling a mix of excitement and being nervous. My wonderful Mom is coming to stay at our house with the boys. So that makes me feel better that they'll be here. So hopefully at the end of the month I will have a bunch of pictures to post.
I wish everyone health and happiness for the coming Spring!

1 comment:

Nisa and Colby said...

I hated February this year! We were sick all month long too! Hopefully Aiden will get over strep soon and all will be well again!