Sunday, August 24, 2008

Update

So I haven't posted any new pictures for awhile, because well my camera is broken, and I haven't been able to take any new pics in awhile. Also I've been kinda lazy and don't want to download any right now. But I thought I would at least tell ya whats been going on in our lives lately. Jon has started the tedious process of applying to pharmacy schools, yet again. I'm excited, but nervous. Excited because this is his best year so far to apply. Nervous because there are only 3 schools west of the Mississippi river that he is applying to. So chances are we'd be moving to the east coast. But I we'll do what we must when the time comes. I just really hope he gets in this time. He deserves it more than anyone I know. Then yesterday I did a garage sale with my friend (well actually more like my second family) Rachael and her family. That was lots of fun!! Of course any time hanging out with the Spicer's is fun! They definitely keep things interesting!! So I'd better stop here, being that its Sunday, I have to clean/do laundry/etc. And Aiden starts pre-school in a few days so I have to get ready for that as well. Have a happy week everyone!!!

No comments: